Create, Master, BE the Connection Workshop
Safari West, Santa Rosa, CA
Many of us know animals are wise and healers of their own accord...
Imagine, if you will, a night under the stars while looking across the savanna from your own private deck, while reflecting on things you learned that day. A giraffe walks by, stops and looks directly into your eyes.
Minneapolis-based animal communicator, Kristen Scanlon, is offering a once in a lifetime opportunity for anyone – novice to aficionado - to develop their animal communication skills with some of the most fantastic animals on the planet.
Create Your Connection Workshop is a completely different kind of workshop. We uncover beliefs you have in your life that keep you hidden from your true self. The animals are the ones who give you insight, healing and strength to bring you back to the core of YOU. This workshop gives you the tools that keep you consistently connected to your heart center. (Save/Print PDF)
At Safari West Wildlife Preserve and
African Tent Park, aka the “Sonoma Serengeti,” Scanlon will lead a 4 day 5 night animal-communication workshop where participants are guided in connecting and bonding with wild animals, while enjoying the splendor of a luxury "glamping" experience on safari,
in the heart of California wine country.
What is "glamping"? Safari West Wildlife Preserve has imported glamping tents from Africa. They are luxurious tents with hardwood floors and your own private bathroom. Each one has a private deck, with many of them overlooking the savannah where many of the animals reside. The beds have a pillowtop mattress and fans to run if it gets a little warm. Think hotel room, but with tent material for walls. You do hear the nocturnal animals at night so they do recommend bringing earplugs if you are a light sleeper.
Have you sheltered your heart in a place where nobody else can get to it?
This workshop gives you the tools to safely allow your heart to connect and heal on a deeper level, thus allowing you to create your connection to the animals, and be able to, literally, hear their response. This one of a kind animal communication workshop brings you to a space in your heart where there is love, deep healing and peace. Not only do you get to learn about them, but you also get to ask them to share their wisdom and get their unique perspectives on what you can do to gain awareness in what to change in areas in your life you may be struggling with. They are smart. They are funny. They are wise. You do not need to have prior animal communication experience to participate!
Safari West Experience
This all-inclusive experience includes:
- 5 nights lodging in your own private glamping tent on-site at Safari West
- Limited to 6 participants
- 4 full days of workshop time learning Kristen's methods of communication (99% success rate with her students)
- 2 Private tours of Safari West specifically designed for this workshop with the additional option of doing a feeding with the giraffes
- All meals for the 4 days of the workshop. This includes breakfast, lunch and dinner, and breakfast the morning of departure (Click here for a sample menu)
- Light snacks provided throughout the day.
- Professional photographer Julie Hughes will be on-site for the time at the Safari. She will be there 3 full days to capture the moments of connection so you don't have to worry about missing things when you're connecting! 300 photos will be chosen from the experience for you to have on a disc (please allow 3-4 weeks for the photographer to prepare the photos for the participants to review before official choices are made).
All-inclusive experience $6,500
*Payment Plans Available*
(Any applicable airfare or other transportation cost is NOT included)